Tuesday, May 3, 2011

About Today

One Hundred posts will be achieved upon clicking Publish. Sort of a big deal, especially given the majority of entries have been penned, er, typed since I proclaimed I would write in here [nearly] every work day beginning in January. And fittingly enough, I lack anything poignant to say.

Registration for the Minnesota State Fair Creative Activities has opened for 2011. Brainstorming submission possibilities has begun, and the Emmy test kitchen is about to open up shop for the year. Initial plan [as of today] is to enter in eight different categories. That means eight chances of winning a blue ribbon. Yes please.

[Most always] it would be best if you could just join in on what I see and hear. Sort of like how I'd imagine these vast expanses in time moving and swaying and then conjure images in words and film. Sometimes when I'm lucky [someone beats me to the punch and] I can find them captured by someone else.

And with that, I bring to you my current Favorite things. [Just like Oprah without all of the screaming and free stuff and perhaps a bit more whimsy and sincerity.]

I could watch this all forever. Sights and sounds and back again.

You just walked away and I just watched you.