Monday, May 23, 2011

art a whirled

Friday I celebrated pho-riday, saw the Bad Plus perform Stravinsky's Rite of Spring, and was in bed at eleven with internet tv and ice cream in tow. Then Saturday and Sunday happened, in a parking lot, with plenty of rain, beer, and music.

I decided (yet again) that I am going to open something - more so accepted the inevitability of it. Restaurant, bakery, coffee... something. I keep getting good ideas. Finally I've had the wherewithal to write them down when they arise. My latest one is pork related. Cooking isn't entirely my thing, but I figure I can hire someone to do it. I'll run it/own it. And maybe bake. Because it's still patent pending I cannot totally give it away, but just think of the pork/park relationship. Madison Square Pork, Central Pork... My favorite one I'll leave for a later time (when I get that shit PATENTED) but really, isn't that great? The bakery idea as of late is Butterdish. I'm pretty in to that one as well. So if you know anyone with deep pockets or the will to open a place, send them my way.

Have ever had a feeling that you couldn't shake but couldn't explain?

I have one of those right now. And it seems like utter lunacy when articulated. 

Sometimes I just want to tell you everything. But then I think of The Bubble, of beginnings. I think of how incredible it feels. And then I tell myself to not over think it. Everything usually works out really well. So this, just like everything, will work out in some way, shape or form.

Trust me. Don't panic.