Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Moving Hopeful[ly]

Fall I want to love, winter I want to sleep, spring I want to make and summer I want to live.

I broke down my Minnesota year. Love, sleep, make, live. Now it's spring. Make plans, make goods, make words, make allies, make ... love. Had to put it in there. [Smirking at the funny reaction you are having reading this and cringing because I don't really mean it]. Make it in the feeling, make feelings. Make progress. Make anything.

Rhubarb season is upon us. So close I can taste the crisp tartness now...

Last night I had an epiphany about another blog. With a better name, it's going to be Shit I'm Into. Basically like, Today, I can't get enough Earl Grey Tea. And then I talk about it. Or J.Crew just came out with a new blue that is incredible and this is why. Or live Beirut is the best music to listen to in spring in Minneapolis. Or whatever. Less How I Feel and more Shit I Like.